First Lutheran Youth
Welcome! The First Lutheran Church Youth page is your starting point for finding resources, individuals involved with youth, as well as programs and initiatives for youth.
First Lutheran Church offers a variety of opportunities for youth to grow in and explore their faith. Our youth activities bring us out in the community, thriving at church, and empowerment for the world.
- Every Tuesday that there is school.
- Grades: K-3rd.
- After school (pick up in the Primary School Gym) until 5pm.
- Snacks, Bible Lessons, Games, Crafts, Service Projects and more. This program is open to all community youth and friends.
- It is a FREE program. Led by: Tiffany Chipman and Rhonda Passolt
Wednesday Nite Live:
Every Wednesday evenings (throughout the school year) are time for classroom, worship, and fellowship for our youth grades 4th - 12th. Classes and discussions ran by Pastor Joel Bacon and Youth Director, Tiffany Chipman.
- Camp-Style worship at 7pm for all youth, families, friends and community.
- Pre-Confirmation & Confirmation (grades 4th-8th) kick off the evening at 6pm with classroom lessons and discussions. This group ends at 7:30pm.
- High School Youth Group rounds out the evening with discussion, service and fellowship from 7pm -9pm.
Every Sunday starting at 9:30am for Youth ages 3 to 3rd Grade.
- Preschool through Kindergarten is taught by Miss Anya Bacon in Room 7 (the Noah's Ark room)
- Grades 1st - 3rd is taught by Miss Ellie Strapon in Room 5 (last classroom on the left side of hallway)
- Class time starts in classrooms at 9:30am and conclude in the Sanctuary after Children's Sermon