Welcome! The First Lutheran Church Youth page is your starting point for finding resources, individuals involved with youth, as well as programs and initiatives for youth.
First Lutheran Church offers a variety of opportunities for youth to grow in and explore their faith. Our youth activities bring us out in the community, thriving at church, and empowerment for the world.
- Every Tuesday that there is school.
- Grades: K-3rd.
- After school (pick up in the Primary School Gym) until 5pm.
- Snacks, Bible Lessons, Games, Crafts, Service Projects and more. This program is open to all community youth and friends.
- It is a FREE program. Led by: Tiffany Chipman and Rhonda Passolt
Wednesday Nite Live:
Every Wednesday evenings (throughout the school year) are time for classroom, worship, and fellowship for our youth grades 4th – 12th. Classes and discussions ran by Pastor Joel Bacon and Youth Director, Tiffany Chipman.
- Camp-Style worship at 7pm for all youth, families, friends and community.
- Pre-Confirmation & Confirmation (grades 4th-8th) kick off the evening at 6pm with classroom lessons and discussions. This group ends at 7:30pm.
- High School Youth Group rounds out the evening with discussion, service and fellowship from 7pm -9pm.
Every Sunday starting at 9:30am for Youth ages 3 to 3rd Grade.
- Preschool through Kindergarten is taught by Miss Anya Bacon in Room 7 (the Noah’s Ark room)
- Grades 1st – 3rd is taught by Miss Ellie Strapon in Room 5 (last classroom on the left side of hallway)
- Class time starts in classrooms at 9:30am and conclude in the Sanctuary after Children’s Sermon
Director of Youth & Education