The Season of Lent,
Holy Week, and Easter Sunday
The season of Lent is observed during the 6 weeks that lead up to the joyous celebration of Easter Sunday.
- Ash Wednesday Service - February 26, 2020 - 12:00 and 6:00 pm
- Wednesday Lenten Worship - March 4, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- Soup and Pie Lunch at 11:00 am
- Worship Services at 12:00 and 6:00 pm
Holy Week, the last week of Lent before Easter, is a week that we commemorate and reflect on the suffering and death of Jesus Christ.
- Palm Sunday Worship - April 5, 2020
- Maundy Thursday - April 9, 2020
- Good Friday Services - April 10, 2020
- Saturday Easter Vigil - April 11, 2020
Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020, the most important holy day of the church year, celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Easter Breakfast - 7:00 am
- Easter Worship - 8:00 and 10:00 services
- Easter Games - 9:00 am